Friday, October 23, 2009

The Healing Power of Your Mind---3 Things You Can Do to Use Your Mind to Heal


There are many things that modern medicine can’t explain. Many who have been diagnosed with a life threatening illness do get better, and others who have the best medical care sometimes do not. Yes, early diagnosis is helpful, but even if you are in the later stages of an illness or life threatening disease there are things you can do to tap into your natural healing energy. Below are 3 things that can help you heal:

1) Faith not Fear

No matter what your religious beliefs, having faith and calling upon the infinite power of the Universe does help. Prayers are always answered if you ask in the right way. Fear can block your call for help and connection to this Power. If you are sick and have a life threatening illness the best time to ask your inner self for help is when you are going to bed at night or in the morning when you awaken. This is the time when your fearful conscious mind is not fully active, and you have a better connection to your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is your direct connection to the infinite power of the Universe.

2) A Positive Mindset

Doctor’s still can’t explain why some patients “miraculously” get better and others do not. A shift in your mindset and the way you think and feel about yourself can have amazing results in helping you recover. However, when you are sick keeping a positive mindset is easier said than done. You must use your mind to focus on a positive outcome. If you notice negative thoughts creeping in, do not dwell on them. Change your thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. This will take practice but the more you monitor your thoughts the better you will become at changing them. This will allow spiritual energy to flow through your body and heal you. Focusing on negative thoughts can block the energy your body requires to heal. If you have trouble focusing on positive thoughts then engage in an activity that takes your mind away from the negative thoughts.


3) Visualization and Affirmations

It is a well documented fact that French Psychologist Emile Coué helped heal hundreds of patients by teaching them to repeat the following affirmation each morning and evening:

"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better”

However keep in mind if you mindlessly repeat affirmations without visualizing the changes you want to happen, the results you desire may never come to fruition. Visualization allows your conscious mind to connect to your subconscious mind, and your subconscious mind has direct access to your powerful Inner Self. You also have to believe in the affirmations you are repeating. If you consciously repeat the affirmations but do not believe them your subconscious mind will respond by blocking your connection to your healing power.

Below is a list of affirmations you can use:

» My body is healing now
» I live a healthy life style
» My immune system is strong and healthy
» The light is always with me
» You are a radiant and magnificent being
» I am blessed with strength and wholeness
» My body absorbs nourishment
» I am vibrant and healthy
» I am blessed with health
» Divine Light heals me now
» My cells absorb healing energy and love
» I am whole and well
» Healing energy flows through my body
» I let the power of love heal me
» I receive perfect health into my body
» My spirit can never be taken from me
» I give my body full permission to heal
» My treatment is effective
» My healthy cells produce a healthy body
» Good health and I are one
» I release my fear
» I let go of all negative ideas about my body
» The root cause of my pain heals now
» I am the source of my health
» I continue to receive healing power
» My cells absorb light and love
» I continue to receive healing energy
» Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Article Written by Tony Dosanjh: Founder of http://www.mindmaster.tv/

MindMaster is an easy to use program that comes highly recommend by medical doctors, natural healers, and top personal development coaches. Mindmaster works by flashing your personalized subliminal affirmations and images on your computer and helps change the way you think and feel about your life.

You can read success stories from people around the world here: http://www.mindmaster.tv/success.html

No comments:

Post a Comment